The temple is located at the corner of Workshop Street and Soyuz Pechatnikov Street This place was once the house of Archbishop Bogus-Sestrenevich. Before his death, he bequeathed to build St. Stanislaus Church on his property.
However, the church was built during Bogusz's lifetime — in 1825 by architect Visconti. The 90-year-old Metropolitan managed to consecrate the church and died a year later. Bogush-Sestrenevich was buried here, under the slabs of the church, now on the site of his grave there is a small chapel.
Currently, the temple operates. Regular services are conducted in Russian and Polish.