Détails de l'endroit

Détails de l'endroit

Pyatnitskaya street

Pyatnitskaya Street is one of the oldest highways in Zamoskvorechye and one of the most interesting streets in Moscow. It began to be built at the end of the 15th century, when Zamoskvorechye was completely covered with forests.

The street got its name from the side chapel of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in the church, located on the site where the Novokuznetskaya metro station is currently located. The street originated from the road leading to the south — to Tula, Serpukhov and other cities, and over time has become the most important highway — it performs this function to this day.

The revolution of 1917 made its own adjustments: all private property that was located here passed into the hands of the newly minted Soviet government, and apartments were turned into communes.

Fortunately, Pyatnitskaya Street is well preserved to this day, there are a large number of ancient churches that shine with golden domes in sunny weather, as well as estates, shops, restaurants and much more.

Pyatnitskaya Street is one of the oldest highways in Zamoskvorechye and one of the most interesting streets in Moscow. It began to be built at the end of the 15th century, when Zamoskvorechye was completely covered with forests.

The street got its name from the side chapel of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in the church, located on the site where the Novokuznetskaya metro station is currently located. The street originated from the road leading to the south — to Tula, Serpukhov and other cities, and over time has become the most important highway — it performs this function to this day.

The revolution of 1917 made its own adjustments: all private property that was located here passed into the hands of the newly minted Soviet government, and apartments were turned into communes.

Fortunately, Pyatnitskaya Street is well preserved to this day, there are a large number of ancient churches that shine with golden domes in sunny weather, as well as estates, shops, restaurants and much more.

Pyatnitskaya Street is one of the oldest highways in Zamoskvorechye and one of the most interesting streets in Moscow. It began to be built at the end of the 15th century, when Zamoskvorechye was completely covered with forests.

The street got its name from the side chapel of Paraskeva Pyatnitsa in the church, located on the site where the Novokuznetskaya metro station is currently located. The street originated from the road leading to the south — to Tula, Serpukhov and other cities, and over time has become the most important highway — it performs this function to this day.

The revolution of 1917 made its own adjustments: all private property that was located here passed into the hands of the newly minted Soviet government, and apartments were turned into communes.

Fortunately, Pyatnitskaya Street is well preserved to this day, there are a large number of ancient churches that shine with golden domes in sunny weather, as well as estates, shops, restaurants and much more.

Adresse

Pyatnitskaya street

La Source

https://kudago.com/msk/place/ulica-pyatnickaya/

Carte

Visites de la ville