Church of Elijah the Prophet
The chronicles that have survived to this day indicate that **the Church of Elijah the Prophet** was founded in 1519. Over the centuries-old history of its existence, this temple was repeatedly destroyed, restored and rebuilt: during the war of 1812, it, like all other buildings [Kitay-Gorod] ( http://kudago.com/msk/place/rajon-kitaj-gorod/), was badly destroyed and looted by French soldiers, in the following years the church was restored, and after a short time it became part of Shopping Rows located on Ilyinka. The church was rebuilt again and blocked by a retail space, and the entrance to the church building and the notary's office became common.
In the 1920s, the Church of Elijah the Prophet, of course, was closed, and ten years later, the upper part of the bell tower was demolished. In Soviet times, the building housed institutions and offices. The restoration of the church began in 1999, but the work has not been completed so far. At the moment, the church is being renovated and services are not being held.
Continuer dans l'application
Continuer dans l'application
Continuer dans l'application
Adresse
st. Ilyinka 3/8, bldg. 2
Adresse
st. Ilyinka 3/8, bldg. 2
Adresse
st. Ilyinka 3/8, bldg. 2
Emploi du temps
daily 8:00am — 8:00pm
Emploi du temps
daily 8:00am — 8:00pm
Emploi du temps
daily 8:00am — 8:00pm
Téléphone
+7 495 621-81-70
Téléphone
+7 495 621-81-70
Téléphone
+7 495 621-81-70
Site web
Church of Elijah the Prophet
Site web
Church of Elijah the Prophet
Site web
Church of Elijah the Prophet
Source
https://kudago.com/msk/place/cerkov-ili-proroka/
Source
https://kudago.com/msk/place/cerkov-ili-proroka/
Source
https://kudago.com/msk/place/cerkov-ili-proroka/