Place Details

Place Details

Troitsky Bridge

The steel bridge was put into operation in 1803. During its existence, it has changed several names. In 1803, it was called St. Petersburg, in 1827 it was renamed Troitsky after the name of the square nearby. In 1918, it received the name of the Equality Bridge, after the death of Kirov in 1934, it became Kirovsky. And only since 1991 he was called Troitsky.

For the first 20 years of its existence, this bridge was temporary. Only after the structure became completely unusable was the steel bridge that we know today was built in its place. Its current length is 578 meters. The bridge underwent a major reconstruction several times, the last one from 2001 to 2003. It is noteworthy that before the commissioning of the Alexander Nevsky Bridge in 1965, this bridge was considered the longest in St. Petersburg.

Troitsky Bridge Divorce Schedule

In summer, the Troitsky Bridge is drawn between 1:20 and 4:50.

The steel bridge was put into operation in 1803. During its existence, it has changed several names. In 1803, it was called St. Petersburg, in 1827 it was renamed Troitsky after the name of the square nearby. In 1918, it received the name of the Equality Bridge, after the death of Kirov in 1934, it became Kirovsky. And only since 1991 he was called Troitsky.

For the first 20 years of its existence, this bridge was temporary. Only after the structure became completely unusable was the steel bridge that we know today was built in its place. Its current length is 578 meters. The bridge underwent a major reconstruction several times, the last one from 2001 to 2003. It is noteworthy that before the commissioning of the Alexander Nevsky Bridge in 1965, this bridge was considered the longest in St. Petersburg.

Troitsky Bridge Divorce Schedule

In summer, the Troitsky Bridge is drawn between 1:20 and 4:50.

The steel bridge was put into operation in 1803. During its existence, it has changed several names. In 1803, it was called St. Petersburg, in 1827 it was renamed Troitsky after the name of the square nearby. In 1918, it received the name of the Equality Bridge, after the death of Kirov in 1934, it became Kirovsky. And only since 1991 he was called Troitsky.

For the first 20 years of its existence, this bridge was temporary. Only after the structure became completely unusable was the steel bridge that we know today was built in its place. Its current length is 578 meters. The bridge underwent a major reconstruction several times, the last one from 2001 to 2003. It is noteworthy that before the commissioning of the Alexander Nevsky Bridge in 1965, this bridge was considered the longest in St. Petersburg.

Troitsky Bridge Divorce Schedule

In summer, the Troitsky Bridge is drawn between 1:20 and 4:50.

Address

Troitsky Bridge

Timetable

daily, 9 a.m. — 11 p.m.

Source

https://kudago.com/spb/place/troickij-most/

Map

Сity tours