Détails de l'endroit

Détails de l'endroit

The Commandant Tower of the Moscow Kremlin

In ancient times, the Commandant Tower was called Kolymazhnaya after the Kolymazhny Dvor, located in the Kremlin. The structure was built between 1493 and 1495, and the author of the project was the famous architect of Italian origin Aloisio Da Carezano (Aleviz Fryazin).

The Commandant's Tower is located in the north-west of the Kremlin Wall, which today stretches along the [Alexander Garden] (https://kudago.com/msk/place/aleksandrovskij-sad-msk/). The reconstruction and superstructure of the tower was carried out at the end of the 17th century. Three tiers of the tower rooms cover the cylindrical vaults. At the heart of the structure is a powerful quadrangle with hinged loopholes. On the quadrangle there is a tetrahedral open structure, which is crowned with a pyramidal roof, an observation tower and an octagonal tent.

The Commandant's Tower has been called since the 19th century. This is due to the fact that not far from it, in the building of the Funny Palace, there was the dwelling of the commandant of Moscow.

In ancient times, the Commandant Tower was called Kolymazhnaya after the Kolymazhny Dvor, located in the Kremlin. The structure was built between 1493 and 1495, and the author of the project was the famous architect of Italian origin Aloisio Da Carezano (Aleviz Fryazin).

The Commandant's Tower is located in the north-west of the Kremlin Wall, which today stretches along the [Alexander Garden] (https://kudago.com/msk/place/aleksandrovskij-sad-msk/). The reconstruction and superstructure of the tower was carried out at the end of the 17th century. Three tiers of the tower rooms cover the cylindrical vaults. At the heart of the structure is a powerful quadrangle with hinged loopholes. On the quadrangle there is a tetrahedral open structure, which is crowned with a pyramidal roof, an observation tower and an octagonal tent.

The Commandant's Tower has been called since the 19th century. This is due to the fact that not far from it, in the building of the Funny Palace, there was the dwelling of the commandant of Moscow.

In ancient times, the Commandant Tower was called Kolymazhnaya after the Kolymazhny Dvor, located in the Kremlin. The structure was built between 1493 and 1495, and the author of the project was the famous architect of Italian origin Aloisio Da Carezano (Aleviz Fryazin).

The Commandant's Tower is located in the north-west of the Kremlin Wall, which today stretches along the [Alexander Garden] (https://kudago.com/msk/place/aleksandrovskij-sad-msk/). The reconstruction and superstructure of the tower was carried out at the end of the 17th century. Three tiers of the tower rooms cover the cylindrical vaults. At the heart of the structure is a powerful quadrangle with hinged loopholes. On the quadrangle there is a tetrahedral open structure, which is crowned with a pyramidal roof, an observation tower and an octagonal tent.

The Commandant's Tower has been called since the 19th century. This is due to the fact that not far from it, in the building of the Funny Palace, there was the dwelling of the commandant of Moscow.

Adresse

st. Dvortsovaya

La Source

https://kudago.com/msk/place/komendantskaya-bashnya-kremlya/

Carte

Visites de la ville